Maybe It's Your Medications: How to Avoid Unnecessary Drug Therapy and Adverse Drug Reactions
Navigate our pill-popping culture by addresing the questions you never knew you needed to ask. This book is the ultimate guide to safer and more mindful use of prescription and nonprescription medications.
- Levy HB, Barney KF. Pharmacology, pharmacy, and the aging adult: implications for occupational therapy. In: Barney KF, Perkinson MA, Rudman DL eds. Occupational Therapy with Aging Adults, 2nd edition. St. Louis: Elsevier; (in press).
- Brandt NJ, Levy HB. Medication Management. In: Burton JR, Lee A, Potter JF eds. Geriatrics for Specialists, 2nd edition. Switzerland: Springer International Publishing; 2021.
- Levy HB, Barney KF. Pharmacology, pharmacy, and the aging adult: implications for occupational therapy. In: Barney KF, Perkinson MA eds. Occupational Therapy with Aging Adults. St. Louis: Elsevier; 2016.
- Levy HB. Accelerated approval of aducanumab: where do we stand now? Ann Pharmacother 2022;56(6):736-9.
- Levy HB. Polypharmacy reduction strategies, tips on incorporating American Geriatrics Society Beers and Screening Tool of Older People's Prescriptions Criteria. Clin Geriatr Med 2017;33:177-87.
- Levy HB, Steffen AM. Validating the Medication Risk Questionnaire with family caregivers of older adults. Consult Pharm 2016;31:329-37.
- Levy HB, Marcus EL. Potentially inappropriate medications in older adults: why the revised criteria matter. Ann Pharmacother 2016;50(7):599-603.
- Levy HB. Nonbenzodiazepine hypnotics and older adults: what are we learning about zolpidem? Expert Review of Clinical Pharmacology. 2014;7(1):5-8.
- Levy HB, Marcus EL, Christen, C. Beyond the Beers criteria: a comparative overview of explicit criteria. Ann Pharmacother 2010;44:1968-75.
- Levy HB. Pharmacologic therapy and impact on falls in the elderly. Exp Rev Clin Pharmacol 2008;1:721-3.
- Levy HB. Self-administered medication-risk questionnaire in an elderly population. Ann Pharmacother 2003;37:982-7.